Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to ship a set of rims to FL how much will it cost? I'm planning on tsking off the rotirs and wrapping then separately then kinda make my own cardboard box around the wrapped rims.

I know know some of you have shipped rims before what foes it usually cost?

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
O yea no tires just rims

·
science bitch
1,022 Posts
I shipped some wheel recently. I took the rotor off one side and put it on the other so they would be on the inside. Then I spaced the wheels apart with with some spare wood I had laying around so nothing hard was touching anything else hard. Cut some cardboard into round pieces that cover the wheels up, and wrap the whole thing in a bunch of plastic wrap. The buyer was happy with how they received them. Shipping was somewhere around 50-60$ if I remember correctly. I was shipping them with tires as well though.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I shipped some wheel recently. I took the rotor off one side and put it on the other so they would be on the inside. Then I spaced the wheels apart with with some spare wood I had laying around so nothing hard was touching anything else hard. Cut some cardboard into round pieces that cover the wheels up, and wrap the whole thing in a bunch of plastic wrap. The buyer was happy with how they received them. Shipping was somewhere around 50-60$ if I remember correctly. I was shipping them with tires as well though.

This is kinda what I was thinking thanks guys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts