Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
NorthEast Streetfighters
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok ok i know but its not a drama thread but read
so everybodys got there own styles, likes,dislikes,views and points....now i went out this morning to ruis spot the spot i ride at every single chance i get me and my bro found it so its ours we got permission from the owner and everything has been straight. there was some kids down there with bikes and they were doing there thing or whatever i was doing mine. one kid was good not great but good. some other people showed up and started talking shit for no reasonn cause the kid was doing power wheelies. now from my point of view the kid is riding a bike he is mad cool in my book. but the assholes that showed up were comparing me and the other kid and basically caused the kid to quit trying to stunt. why does everybody care what other people do i know people that have been riding for more then 20 years and still cant hit bp on a bike..does it matter no they love to ride i dont think people should talk shit unless there is grounds for it. this might not make sense to people but it just bothers me that millions love bikes and stunting but they still gotta find a way to discourage people for doing it!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
i hear ya man...i

people are just assholes...period. People like that talk shit about other people so it takes to focus of their patheic existance...so putting someone else down makes them feel better about themselves...i have no time for people ike that personally

I woulda told them to shut the fuck up..he is learning..and practicing there instead of public roads like most retards...maybe they could give him a couple tips instead of acting like dicks

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
jellyloco said:
ok ok i know but its not a drama thread but read
so everybodys got there own styles, likes,dislikes,views and points....now i went out this morning to ruis spot the spot i ride at every single chance i get me and my bro found it so its ours we got permission from the owner and everything has been straight. there was some kids down there with bikes and they were doing there thing or whatever i was doing mine. one kid was good not great but good. some other people showed up and started talking shit for no reasonn cause the kid was doing power wheelies. now from my point of view the kid is riding a bike he is mad cool in my book. but the assholes that showed up were comparing me and the other kid and basically caused the kid to quit trying to stunt. why does everybody care what other people do i know people that have been riding for more then 20 years and still cant hit bp on a bike..does it matter no they love to ride i dont think people should talk shit unless there is grounds for it. this might not make sense to people but it just bothers me that millions love bikes and stunting but they still gotta find a way to discourage people for doing it!
:party:
go jelly go jelly!

+1 on that noise.

you shoulda got the kids number and told him to ride with you a lot.
so you have someone to go there with!

did you find out who he was?? what did he ride?

who was talkin shit? people who werent even stunting?! (i bet it was).

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
i have discoraged my self form stunting.. this happend when i went over backwards doing a stand up....

when you see my bike you will know:bawling:

bigred got a front row seat ;)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
ya..he threw his bike at me..that was not nice at all..lol i have never seen a bike do so many flps though...rather entertaining...too bad i didnt have it on video.... i destinctly remember saying to myself...ok thats enough...you can stop now..lol

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
ya..he threw his bike at me..that was not nice at all..lol i have never seen a bike do so many flps though...rather entertaining...too bad i didnt have it on video.... i destinctly remember saying to myself...ok thats enough...you can stop now..lol
DAMN! That doesn't sound too fun! At least you're both all right though! Otherwise, who'd post up our forums! LOL! Hey, I don't stunt either, I would DEFINITELY kill myself and anyone involved!

·
117 Posts
i talk my own sh*t to myself cause i cant even learn to do a rolling burnout for more than 5 feet just cause i feel pathetic... but i dont feel it is my place to put someone else down. Ive coached little kids playin hockey and thought they sucked but I'd always give advice and stuff if they wanted it. So yea who cares about the haters kick em out and ill come down to watch

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Krono31 said:
So yea who cares about the haters kick em out
yah...I think an "excuse me, but get the fuck out!" would be in order. :yeah:

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Krono31 said:
i talk my own sh*t to myself cause i cant even learn to do a rolling burnout for more than 5 feet just cause i feel pathetic... but i dont feel it is my place to put someone else down. Ive coached little kids playin hockey and thought they sucked but I'd always give advice and stuff if they wanted it. So yea who cares about the haters kick em out and ill come down to watch
I love hockey.. ice hocke, street hockey, deck hockey, air hockey, going to a hockey game (dosnt matter the levele). playing ps2 hockey:drinks:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts