Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And no, no wheelies:LolLolLolLol:

It was an amazing day Saturday..........although I got up at 8AM to get the Ducati ready for video detail on the ride with my buddies. We were rolling by 9AM and DAMN was it chilly hahaha, but atleast we could ride..........so here is a little 30 min. clip for all you guys/gals snowed in right now. I've only got a few hundred miles under my belt on this M900Sie, but I love it. LINK

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haelo said:
hah hah I'd watch it if I had half an hour.
Here is a short summary................I follow friends that hold me up.....but get video of them.......then I am sittin on the side of the road and the guy on the BMW sails by so I play catch up and when I get to him I just follow him to shoot him riding.....he almost hits a wild turkey :LolLolLolLol: Then I just cut loose and ride some by myself. :party-smiley:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
<---jealous. wish i could get out for a 46 min ride. lucky!

howd you make the video clip?? and add teh music??

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I'm gonna go with "computer" on that question Adam :D

I know...I help when I can.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
haha. thx endo. but more i meant what program to edit sections and add the music in.

:drinks:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Can't wait until I get my bike together and I can ride. Just need Electrosport to wake the fuck up...

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Adam, I used my Sony DV with my tank mount for the initial taping. Then as stated I used my computer:LolLolLolLol: BUT: The program I started using was Vegas Video 4.0 but switched over to Windows Movie Maker and used it to add the music etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts