Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally posted all the pics from when I went up to visit with Yoann in Quebec. This bike is fucking amazing! I tried my best to capture his detail work, as thats what makes his bikes so amazing. Have a look at it and see what you think.

(sorry for taking so long to post this Yo!)

ShowYo Moto Iron Gixx GSXR 1000

·
#114 CVMA/STTARS
3,743 Posts
That's rad. I have that Ducati Tail sitting in my dinning room waiting to go on my VFR build.

For those interested in that tail. It's Stock Ducati 848/1098/1198 It's all the same tail. The Ducati Streetfighter, however, is different.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
Finally posted all the pics from when I went up to visit with Yoann in Quebec. This bike is fucking amazing! I tried my best to capture his detail work, as thats what makes his bikes so amazing. Have a look at it and see what you think.

(sorry for taking so long to post this Yo!)

ShowYo Moto Iron Gixx GSXR 1000
taking so long? thats like almost 2 years old!:wtf:

·
Denver's new dad
946 Posts
not to be a dick, but....... am I the only one who doesn't like this bike?:confused:

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
Thanks fer tha pics and info Adam ..

A very polished sharp looker fer sure ...Attn' ta detail is jus perfect .

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
I love the attention to detail and the amazing work but overall it's a little over the top for my tastes though.

·
Denver's new dad
946 Posts
the fabrication skill is second to none, the attention to detail is unreal ..... but every time I see a showyo bike I hate the finished product:confused:

·
Denver's new dad
946 Posts
i'm a minimalist in the looks department though..... fuck off fast engine and tossed together mess of a body

case in point....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts