Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Swamp Witch
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, those of you who went to FF09 know that I took a little trip on my own to Centralia, PA after FF09. I was kind of on a schedule though and I didn't want to spend a lot of time there, because I was heading home that day too, so I limited my time there to just an hour and a half.

Centralia was only about an hour and 20 mins from the FF hotel, and it was actually a nice ride in itself. If anyone's interested, we could head down there, check it out, and still be back in time for whatever.

Don't know what Centralia is? Here you go: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Centralia,+PA

Would be a cool place to take some pictures of fighters too :)

·
Swamp Witch
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Im down...Just remember to Fear the Reaper

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
Was just through that area yesterday, honestly it's kinda a waste of your time to head up there. There really is nothing left.

·
Swamp Witch
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Was just through that area yesterday, honestly it's kinda a waste of your time to head up there. There really is nothing left.
Nailbomb says there's stuff in the woods, away from the roads. I personally didn't see much when I was there since I didn't stray from the roads, but apparently it's out there...

·
GURU
3,368 Posts
Exactly what I was going to say.. Been through there a few times and there's really nothing to see anymore.

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
In the last year they've renewed the effort to empty out the town and get rid of everything.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
i think ur just scared of boogie monsters...

oh yeh and thanx for shitting in my cornflakes not that i eat breakfast much,:LolLolLolLol::D:oops::voodoo: i still like to eat cereal every now and again

Reactions: Phoebe

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
I understand the idea of having been somewhere like Centralia, and I'm not trying to shit in your cornflakes. I'd love to take the ride with you guys, I just wanted to try and keep peoples hopes realistic.

Reactions: D-ron

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
yeh i was jokin with the cornflakes those are for old people
im a lucky charms kinda guy...ill ride anywhere... and i dont care if theres nothin to see...

Reactions: Fate

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts
YVD wouldn't mind, I'm sure......but c'est la vie, nothin we can do about it now. :redface:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts