Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Everything is simple...
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bike is on the road again.

I had my first ride today. It was a little chilly with the wind, but it was great to be on the street again.

We (the g/f and I) called it the Silver Surfer because it looks like it belongs on the beach, and it's silver. Also, it has a decal of a chick with a surf board on the bumper.

It's the bike below in my Sig, you can drool all you want, but we're not selling it.

... or to be more specific, the g/f won't let me sell it because it's 'hers'. I have to get my own bike if I want to ride something different.

:thumbsup:

... which is all part of my plan!

Sympul

Reactions: gsf1200R

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Fighter it!

Reactions: 929_adam

·
Everything is simple...
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did... I put on the sticker, which is good for +5 hp, and now it does wheelies!

Sympul

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,557 Posts
Reactions: Spiccoli

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
The bike is on the road again.

I had my first ride today. It was a little chilly with the wind, but it was great to be on the street again.

We (the g/f and I) called it the Silver Surfer because it looks like it belongs on the beach, and it's silver. Also, it has a decal of a chick with a surf board on the bumper.

It's the bike below in my Sig, you can drool all you want, but we're not selling it.

... or to be more specific, the g/f won't let me sell it because it's 'hers'. I have to get my own bike if I want to ride something different.

... which is all part of my plan!

Sympul

is that a honda Metropolitan II...or am i mistaken cuz those make for good fighters those and the HOnda NPS250 Big Fucking Rukus by far my fave fave Scooter....yeh im scooter trash at heart sorry bros im a hipster inside and out through and through...but you cant have friends without one around here... bear in mind there are only like seven devoted fighters in RVA and i think three of us are here periodically...i know i live on here and my wifes gonna leave me over it but if so im not leavin here

·
Everything is simple...
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's a 2005 Yamaha Vino 125cc.

I'm not much of a 'hipster' but the g/f is trying to turn me into one. I'm resisting, but it's getting harder.

I hear you about the peer pressure thing. I work with a LOT of Harley riders, and they're spreading their sickness to anyone who will listen. There should be a shot you can get to be immunized to it or something.

Sympul

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
gotcha on that...my wife when she was my gf said i was too metal...but i never changed i just do what i want and ignore what people say about it...i mean so what if i have 3000 black napalm death t shirts...those vinos are bullet proof....we tarted sellin yamaha before i got canned in jan... and i like their products...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts