Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

What Colours to be made in the future

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long Story Short My Family is in a Jam. My Dads been Laid off from the GVT.
Im trying to help the best I can. My Bandit and everything i got associated to it is up for sale.

Im selling these stickers for 1.50 a pop now to help him

My Inventory as of Today is

18green

88 blue

and 73 Red

Please Help me Help my Dad. once theyre gone it might be a while before i get more made as well.

·
The Senior Member
835 Posts
randy you got a paypal or somthin if so pm me with it i wish i has the money to buy the bike that way since i have not trailer or way to get it here i guess you would have t take care of it for me untill further.... ill prolly get two or three of the red ones also but leme talk to you in pm first

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm in for some more skullys, I'm out. What do you need?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I still got your addy. I'll hooke a brotha up with what I can, nothing needed in return.

Edit. Wish I had the cash to buy the bike n just let you keep it :-/
Sent from Motorcycle.com App
randy you got a paypal or somthin if so pm me with it i wish i has the money to buy the bike that way since i have not trailer or way to get it here i guess you would have t take care of it for me untill further.... ill prolly get two or three of the red ones also but leme talk to you in pm first
Guys Pm Me Quantity and Color and Address. also ill give my PP when i Get the PM. dont want to have people sending me money and me not be able to send product

Reactions: oldrider and ROBBO

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this just in i only have 2 green Skully's left

Reactions: oldrider

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
let me get those last two green ones, they will look awesome on the r6 with the new livery
pm me you info

·
escape from prison planet
2,296 Posts
robbo can have my green ones since they are all spoken for now. i dont need them. just go 10 of each red and blue. was that all there was? i thought there was some weird colored ones, or was it the green wasnt OG?

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Randy, I will take 6 of the red. Post the pay pal info and it will head your way.

1 - 20 of 173 Posts