Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Mr. Good Kat
361 Posts
Aaaand there goes my mouthfull of coffee, some on my tablet screen, some came out through my nose but mostly is chillin' (no pun intended) on the wall next to my couch.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk
Hey, at least you had some seconds of fun :D :D :D ... not mentioning the minutes you took to clean the coffee off the tablet and off the walls.

Cheers!

·
Skunk Fighter
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay I was able to get to the Project over Easter weekend. I removed the old motor swing arm and started to mount parts onto the new frame. I am using a GSXR1000 front end on this bike.

This is the old frame and motor:

This coming weekend I should be able to fabricate the sub frame to fit a different tail.

·
Skunk Fighter
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've been slowly working my way on fabricating and welding the subframe so the tail mounts correctly. I think over this weekend I will be able to mount the engine on to the frame. The tank I am going with the polish look with a clear coat.

·
Skunk Fighter
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Motorcycle Jenga? Dude, that picture made me cringe. Nice work so far, just don't drop her. :D
I know right, lol. I used to have a triple mount stand, but I seemed to have lost it somewhere. The 4 x 6 lumbar works well in the front. I was able to remove the motor from the old frame. Hopefully this Saturday I will have time to mount it.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts