The first picture is just for reference. I was finding that the link pipe sat under my heel and stopped me releasing the brake which made longer rides uncomfortable. It also looks slightly wrong.
The answer would be to cut the link pipe and remove some of the bend but I didn't fancy learning how to weld titanium so I asked my welding mate if he could do it and he knew a man that could. He made a very good job of it too
It placed the can in exactly the right place.
Now all I had to do was to sort out the mounting bracket. My limited ally welding skills just about sufficed to make an angled bracket out of a couple of lengths of round ally that i threaded at the ends. I think I need to do some more welding practice to get it looking better but its working well for now.
Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
A forum community dedicated to Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, builds, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!