Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
is lurking in the shadows
3,859 Posts
I think I'd be really well in a slow drag. I'm short, so I typically only put one foot down, but I'm CONSTANTLY playing a games where I see how seldom I can put a foot down. I'll come to a dead stop at red lights and sit for 5+ seconds before I have to. Even then, I typically slip my clutch just enough to keep me from having to.

·
Respect can't be bought.
4,181 Posts
down like a clown charlie brown.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
I'm all over the slow drag. That would be really fun. As long as we have a place to do it...
what we cant do it two side by side down the sidewalk where everyone did burnouts last year

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts
Were we planning on doing all this at Carlisle or at the hotel? If at Carlisle, then yeah I see that strip of "road" workin out well. :D

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts
Well, except for that one minor incident last year...or was it the year before?....we've somehow managed not to alert the police to our presence.....no tellin if we can keep that goin, tho.

·
Winter's comin... :(
4,869 Posts
What about low speed wheelie competition?

I won't be there this year either, but for the guys that can pull 'em up from a stop, might be cool for them to see who can get the farthest, or last to finish a 300ft track in a wheelie the whole time?

Low speed technical course.... Lots of fun to be had without attracting the wrong attention.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts