Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

281 - 300 of 1587 Posts

·
BLACK BELT
6,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #281
Not sure what's going to happen with the valve stems, yet.

Found out that the wheels came in late Friday, and Friendly Yamaha is going to 3-day ship them to me. (Really not necessary since I don't have the valve stems)

So, should have pics next week.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,547 Posts
hmmm...good idea. what should I get??

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
i want some marsch wheels for my B12

·
Doomsday Machine Operator
80 Posts
Back in 2006 I was trying to see if anyone had built a motard from a RD or an RZ350 when I stumbled onto these pictures. Judging by the "Ultra Hot" sticker this bike was built in the early 90's. I've always wanted to build a similar bike with either an air cooled RD or a Banshee 350 motor. I currently have all the suspension parts to a late 90's YZ250 like wheels, swinger, rear shock, USD forks and trip trees. TX laws are pretty lax, I think I will just mod an existing RD frame or build a new frame and transfer the numbers. This bike has its merits and I like how your RZ/Aprilia project is coming along.

Later Travis

Reactions: Smoker

·
BLACK BELT
6,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #297
exhaust, double mega fail.
I don't mind the exhaust (mufflers). They're compact and fit the tail and tail light well.

They look like they should be tucked up higher into the fender and angled up more like the fender, but you know -- I'm picky, too. :D

What don't you like?

·
I been fightin' gravity
7,473 Posts
I don't mind the exhaust (mufflers). They're compact and fit the tail and tail light well.

They look like they should be tucked up higher into the fender and angled up more like the fender, but you know -- I'm picky, too. :D

What don't you like?
shorter mufflers. tucked in better. less angle. There is some aftermarket slash cut sxv exhaust that looks awesome.

Im just not in love with the 2bros cans in general

·
The Honda Guy
468 Posts
lol, I was guessing exhaust bends. Every 90* is a 3% reduction in flow, and it looks like there is nearly that in just the last 6" before the mufflers.

281 - 300 of 1587 Posts