Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,049 Posts
That's a nice example Robbo. You should have no issues getting the $$.

Later, Doug

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Reactions: ROBBO

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
Awe. :(

Always wanted a GT380, but I would happily ride a 550... good luck with the sale, pretty sure some collector is going to scoop that thing up in a heartbeat. :D

·
BLACK BELT
7,084 Posts
That's a great deal if the bike runs as good as it looks.

Could easily sell for double that price, or higher.

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
I caint do it ! It stays home with me :(

Hey, don't feel bad about it Robbo, sometimes a bike just speaks to you and finds a home in your heart more than your wallet. I feel the same way about my YZ400. It's one of the nicer ones I've ever seen (just like that smokey old Suzuki of yours) and holds value anyway, so you aren't missing out on anything by keeping it. ;)

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, don't feel bad about it Robbo, sometimes a bike just speaks to you and finds a home in your heart more than your wallet. I feel the same way about my YZ400. It's one of the nicer ones I've ever seen (just like that smokey old Suzuki of yours) and holds value anyway, so you aren't missing out on anything by keeping it. ;)
Yep,I think I heard it sigh when I took them pics ;)

Tis all waxed up and sat back inits spot now :D

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awe. :(

Always wanted a GT380, but I would happily ride a 550... good luck with the sale, pretty sure some collector is going to scoop that thing up in a heartbeat. :D

That's what happend,had a bloke in England wanted it another from RI .Eventualy a collector in Boston bid it up to $2500 SOLD .Gone to a good home .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts