Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
GURU
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like a post whore but I gotta share.:cool-smiley-030:

I'm lovin the new look.. The sticker won't be staying, did that for my boy Scott at Aztec8

Attachments

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
I've been painting all night in 45 degrees, my bike is covered with frost, my slippers aren't insulating my foots enough, and you totally put a single round headlight on your bike (I think)

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I've been painting all night in 45 degrees, my bike is covered with frost, my slippers aren't insulating my foots enough, and you totally put a single round headlight on your bike (I think)
I liked the look of the doubles better

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
I like it !
I'm trying several different things with the light too. I just want it different.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
classic styling. i like the single rounds. good stuff.

·
GURU
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
very nice! what size is it? I've been toying with the idea of a single round, I'm so indecisive with headlights.

It's a 7 inch H4. It a little brighter than the duals, even with the stock bulb.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
how much did that run ya?

·
dirtywrecker
319 Posts
Im also a big fan of them.
Is it really worht the rpice they charge for those, i mean are they really that bright and all, becasue the ones i have now suck bad at night and during the day (they are just some driving lights from Advanced auto)

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Looks good, sounds like dissatisfation with headlights is contagious around here. I've been working through a bout of that myself...

·
the Gixxer is BACK!
1,425 Posts
Looks good, sounds like dissatisfation with headlights is contagious around here. I've been working through a bout of that myself...
I've got duals, numerous gixxer lights like sully's, a wave headlight, the only thing I haven't tried is a single round....I think that one is the key....we'll see....after seeing it on Smokey's bike, I really like it!

Hey smokey, is the beam fairly wide? is it a large improvement over stock lighting units?

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
looks good smokey. i would mount it a little lower, maybe add the sv flyscreen... i think that would confuse the hell outta people lol
aztec8 lights are pretty damn good... i'll give 'em that. i have the dual rounds from them and they are bright as hell. i can see a good 1/4-1/2 mile ahead on a florida rooad.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts