Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
came across my zx9 that was ran over last year. apparently it's outside of Philadelphia. bike was totaled by the insurance company.... I don't see any of that mentioned in the CL ad. bike deff has to have a salvage title unless it is hot. frame was painted and still the same one i had on there ^_^. headlights are long gone, wiring looks outta sorts.... but at least that ram air system appears to be intact still.

bike had integrated turnsignals. lol. plus runs/rides great.... i seriously doubt that after tuning that ram air system and the months the bike sat waiting to be totaled by insurance.

the worst part about it is the guy says it needs plastics. Not sure what is going on here, but I smell something fishy. Going to text tomorrow, get some info.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/4908623693.html

Reactions: shinyribs

·
The Stone Refused
13 Posts
That's strange. I'd definitely mess with the guy...knowing Philly, it's probably stolen or he's going to wait for some fool to come along and hand him cash before pulling out a salvage title.

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CL at 4am, what were you really looking up, m4m casual encounters?
ww4m

i texted the zx9 guy. no response. yet.

EDIT 1 MIN LATER. HE JUST TEXTED ME

·
Registered
388 Posts
Got a 2002 zx6r for 200 last sept. looks about like that without the gay paint job.

1600 is wayyyyy too much imho.

Jon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts