Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I drove it up into my driveway, and I'm keeping it.

Couldn't pass up the deal.

BEHOLD, the newest member to my fleet!:D:D:D:rock::rock::rock:
1994 XR650l

Oh and the thing needs shined up, it is seriously DUSTY FILTHY, it has basically been sitting since last summer.
Cleaned up pics coming later as I'm about to leave for vacatiom hahaa

FYI- yes it is killing me to have just got this bike and not even put 2miles on it, and not be able to for about 13days, unless plans change whiiiiich now they might hahahaha

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I hate you

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hate myself too right now.....now I have to sell something even though I gained this. hahaha
Though who knows what will happen with this.....
I have so much stuff going on right now it is ridiculous, and now this just got added to the pile.

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hahahaha Thanks man.

I'm pretty stoked. I'm supposed to be packing right now, but yeah now I'm on the internet reading all up on what else to do it, and trying to decide what I'm gonna do with it.
I just sold my DR650 about a month ago, and knew I would get another supermoto, but yeah this happened fast. lol

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So been riding this thing quite been and I've come to the conclusion that this supermoto XR650's limit is so much higher than other bikes around corners. Like I think of my ratbike zx600 that I absolutely just BEAT ON, and how it developed me as a rider with how much work it took to really ride it... And now I'm on supermoto that laughs at words like hairpin corner.

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Soo that looks way better than a brand new 2013 xr650l...
Whats the power like with that thing for street riding?
Depends on what you consider street I suppose.... highway stuff, it is pointless.
Right now I have 15/45 gearing on it with the 17s, and only thing done is air filter and exhaust with jetting of course. I will be looking into cam/motor work this winter.
Wheelies and powerwheelies are super easy.
Basically anything 70mph and below it is AWESOME. So all my amish country super twisty roads are absolutely fanFUCKINGtastic to take on with this bike.
Commuting, is decent, the small tank SUCKS- I will be getting a larger capacity tank, and the gearing would need changed for the occasional highway rides.

LOL, not sure if I answered your question at all.

Yutughhhh

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
----Update
It's hella fun bike....but I'm bored with it. I wanna make it naked or something. It is always more fun when stuff is naked. I've actually had it forsale for a little while... I don't really wanna start cutting stuff up on a bike that is so nice lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts