Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
myrtle beach or daytona bike week?

i'll be at both, have to go rep the damn choppers i work on all day, lol.

they don't know it yet, but they're gonna have to make room for my "jap crap" on the trailer, lol.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
Scrapyard said:
Not Indy, But I'll be at Myrtel. I live an hour away and havn't been since I moved here. Sucks having a job, haha.

Skrooz,
When you get a break we should grab a beer.
fo-sho.

i really won't be doing much work down there, mainly just going to help with setup and whatnot.

which mytrle week you going to be there? there's two very distinct bike weeks in myrtle beach, lol.

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
I'll probablly go to both. Just make a day trip or 2 up there over the weekend. The cops are getting pretty bad up there. Specialy durring Black week. Not to sure I want the fighter rolling around very much. It stands out a bit, LOL. The pipe on it alone will probably get me shot.

I'm guessing your shop is heading down durring Harley week? I wouldn't mind swinging up there to have a look around. Every few blocks you'll find a diamond in the billet :D . Let me know when your heading down this way.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
will do. shouldn't be hard to find us, we'll be running the big bear choppers booth from what i've been told.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
i'll be at indy. dont know i'll be at bike week tho. when is that??

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
Scrapyard said:
Interesting. Any chance of getting a daredevil for a test ride. ;)

dunno mang, have to see about that. as it turns out it may be another company we might be rep'ing. nothings nailed down yet i guess.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts