Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
"Fuck yo couch" -Socrates
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brandy new Bell Race Star Carbon + Extra Light Smoke shield

Selling my brand new Bell Race Star Carbon helmet and light smoke additional shield. Bought this online hoping it would fit like my Shoei RF1200 since they use the same 57-58cm Medium sizing but alas, it was not to be. Tried it on, and put it right back in the bag. Bummer as it's a beautiful helmet and the carbon weave is sweet.

Selling with smoke shield together as set. retail on both was over $750. Looking to get $600 OBO (plus pp fees). Will cover shipping to lower 48. Open to REASONABLE offers of course though. Don't be the asshole on CL that offered be 250 lol.

Come buy this swanky helmet so you can look the bees knees!

·
UnicycleMode
7,578 Posts
Re: Brandy new Bell Race Star Carbon + Extra Light Smoke shield

Can't afford, and don't need a new lid right now, but, bumping this to say that both myself and another rider got new Bell helmets a few years ago having only run Shoei and HJC for over a decade...both of us got to test head impacts in them too, his was frontal impact, mine was to the back and side (looped a wheelie at great speeds, took a tumble) and I can say that even the low end Revolver series is like having a head wrapped in memory foam when it comes time to use them. The Race Star has to be 10 million times better in the event of requiring it. :D

My brother also buys top of the line helmets and I've never felt something as comfortable and form fitting as a top shelf helmet.

·
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

^Repped

$575 obo shipped lower 48. Thing is just sitting around, needs a new home lol.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts

That's a beaoootiful lid mate .

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

and rept for offering bit up here :D

·
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

$550 shipped up in this bitch. Somebody wants to look super fly rollin' up on the ladies....this is the helmet for you!

·
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Mods, close this bitch. Sold to a buddy.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
not to them yellow name blokes ;).Well done on tha sale .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.