Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my old F2 last summer and have been regretting it since. Wanted to do a sumo this winter but sadly the funds are all there. Was searching on the good old C-list and came across an older ninja 750 or gpx 750. Dont know much about these bikes, anything specific I should be looking for before handing over the money?

Its definitely not winning any beauty contest, exp the way it sits now lol. But it starts up and runs. Will be needing a front tire among other smaller things but cant beat the price.

I tried to search google to see some builds on this bike, but was only to really able to come across one. So any insight or ideas as far the build goes would be great. I do like to ride 2 up so that will come into play.

And of course this would be useless without pics.

Should have the bike this weekend if it all checks out.

·
UTINNI
63 Posts
Greetings , I own one of those bikes seems like for me its kinda a love/hate relationship sofar with mine, some OEM parts are hard to find and or expensive. I havent gotten to use mine all that much yet but from what i understand they are nice bikes but a lil squirrely with the front ends. Im no expert but have researched a bunch with it and would be happy to share what info with you i can if you decide to buy yours.
Just shoot me a PM and ill toss ya a manual (pdf) and what not, welcome to CF.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts