Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Havn't bought one yet, although I have talked with them about construction and ordering. They are based in Germany. Construction is all fiberglass and very similar to the Simpson helmets. Pricing is pretty fair. Was quoted around $345usd shipped on thier street bandit.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,433 Posts
Little cheaper than a Simpson to buy, but I'd rather be able to send mine in to Simpson and get it back in less than a week.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,433 Posts
I suspect you can still get them inspected here? Hopefully. Sending my helmet to China might take a while.

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Probablly, just kinda sucks that they sold out. Some of the new lids are cool, but they fucked up the visor on the Outlaw. Made it very square and dopey looking. I've also been hearing a decline in quality too... hum.

I just retired my Outlaw after 5 years and 2 knarly wrecks. I would love to get another, but I'm hesitent with all these change of events.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,433 Posts
Yeah I'm gonna take a dive and check out the bandit-clone that XPO sells and tell everyone what's up with it. Might be a bit of a step down from my Shoei.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts