1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think this is a photo-chop so mebbe this guy really is a loonie:

:wtf:

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Ummmm thats a KillBoy pic from Deals Gap no doubt. Whether or not thats a photoshop I can't say, but it looks legit to me. Deals Gap is no place I would want to ride with half-ass brakes!

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Yup this is old, but still scary squidliness...

And how do you mean "half ass brakes"? He's got like 30% (whatever the damn # is) of his braking power...lol

Dumbass

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
On the sportbikes the front brake is pretty much all of your braking, haha, the rear brake is for backing it in and parking :D

But you know squids... parking and getting their pictures taken are the most important parts of motorcycle ownership.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
:gearnazi:

that guys wearing shorts and no gloves and no front brakes.

if anyone knows the person in the pic...please issue a firm bitchslap on behalf of the gear police!

:D

·
DIZZLE
1,446 Posts
I am not always that smart either, on really hot days I wear shorts and no gloves. unless you wear riding pants, it doesn't matter if you were regular jeans since the pavement rips right through regular pants. Always wear a helmet and jacket to protect the vital organs. Usually I wear most my gear, but I wouldn't take off my front brake.

·
The Philosopher King
296 Posts
why does any one else see front brake calipers... if you don't have the rotor why would you have the caliper?? unless i missed something

i say photo chop...or... his caliper fell off and he hasn't noticed yet

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Frapps said:
why does any one else see front brake calipers... if you don't have the rotor why would you have the caliper?? unless i missed something

i say photo chop...or... his caliper fell off and he hasn't noticed yet

Who the fuck knows? Haha
He might have done it just to fuck around.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I would almost bet the guy pulled his rotors to look cool, but is too dumb to figure out how to remove the calipers, lines, and brake control. LOL As for the shorts, I wouldn't be caught dead without gear on Deal's Gap! But if it's a hot day and I am just riding around town I will wear my armor shirt with a t-shirt and shorts with knee/shin pads. Of course I never wear boots, I stick with my Skechers Sports all the time.

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
Uhhhh....I wouldn't be caught dead riding without front brakes....anywhere!

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
It's foto shopped !! Look at the front forks ?? The front suspention is already bottomed out ?? And the wheel is pushed into the lower cowl ???
Shop, shop !! :LolLolLolLol:

·
Registered
340 Posts
catman said:
It's foto shopped !! Look at the front forks ?? The front suspention is already bottomed out ?? And the wheel is pushed into the lower cowl ???
Shop, shop !! :LolLolLolLol:
Actually my lowered forks look the same way and the bike does look lowered.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
People used to never use front brakes on custom bikes, haha. They also did massive amounts of LSD.

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
I've lowered mine on both my gixxers and it didn't look like that. There isn't even room for the fender ??? almost looks like a wrecked front ??:wtf:

·
Registered
340 Posts
catman said:
I've lowered mine on both my gixxers and it didn't look like that. There isn't even room for the fender ??? almost looks like a wrecked front ??:wtf:
How did you lower yours?

Also, did anyone notice the wheels are mismatched and the fact that you can see the rotor bolt holes?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts