Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

81 - 100 of 117 Posts

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts
Taking ZrO's route, y'all are coming right by my place-so I might just wait til you pass by here and then join in! :D

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts
ZrO has designated himself as the official tour guide, lol....somewhere in this thread he said he wanted to get started about 8 or 9 in the morning. The interactive map (I think you can go play with it on google or something) is on the first page of this thread, but here's the picture:

Basically, we're operating on the principle that too much slab (highway) = evil incarnate, this year. :D

·
Go hard or go home
4,795 Posts
LOL thanks for the backup there MM!

I'd like to leave early (my place by 9). I'm only bringing what I can fit in a backpack. Hopefully I can toss said backpack in scrappy's van.

I was thinking that Scrappy and ATLsf could meet me at or near my place (BP on Phar and Piedmont?) and then we'd head up 400 and grab MM. Is it really just the 4 of us right now? :(

·
Go hard or go home
4,795 Posts
Scrappy was sayin something about heading to MM's to meet up with the ride from there. Ed, I was thinking you were in Stone Mtn still, but if you're closer to MM's then you are to Buckhead, then you could also head there. What I'd do is meet the 3 of you up near MM's and we can head out from there. I can't remember what exit off 400 MM is, but maybe she'll be extra cool and let us know.

I would like to have the group as a whole on the road no later than 9:30. That will get us to our stopping point before it gets too late.

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Alright, My situation is still totally up in the air but I'm still planning on going at this point. So let's go with the idea of me and Eddy meeting at Zr0's and then heading up 400 to pick up MM.

As it looks, I'll probably have Trucker riding with me in the truck. So it'll be the 3 of you riding. Me and Truck playing deffense :D

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
Well, If I don't get this done intime, you may end up driving ;) . Taking the ADI course as I type this, Man what a slow, usless waste of time...

Actually, While I wait on that, I'm transfering files from my laptop to my new PC and killing time on CF. Multi tasking, aint it great :D

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts
I'm off exit 13 on 400. There's a mcd's right there that i plan on grabbing some b-fast at before heading out-it's right behind the Shell if you get off the hwy and hang a left, can just meet y'all there. Ooh can't wait! Lol :D

·
Go hard or go home
4,795 Posts
So let's say we all meet at McD's at 9:00 AM and we'll eat breakfast before we hit the road. We should be able to be rollin by 9:30/9:45.

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts
Sounds like a game plan. Too bad there's not more people coming; i had high hopes for really making a presence on the way up there, lol...... :D

·
Go hard or go home
4,795 Posts
It would have been sweet if we could have had peeps from the rest of the south get together and all ride up as a group. 3 is fun, 10 is awesome.

81 - 100 of 117 Posts