Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
I been fightin' gravity
7,473 Posts
Riding bitch with scrappy doesn't count. Me and Madame have ridden the hard road together and watched the rest of you chumps wimp out.
Wimp out, excuse me? Id love to be riding up. for a few reasons that is not possible, 1 my knee, 2 my bike wouldnt make it.

If someone had a loner bike id sure as hell do it.

·
WTF is a motorcycle?
3,003 Posts
I'll ambush ya'll when you ride through Murphy, if you leave at 9 you'll hit my town around 11ish. Sucks that I can't go this year.

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts
Yeah, with all the people from TX and around here and whatnot that said they were going to go about 6 months ago, it was starting to sound like we were going to have some sort of serious invasion going on....was wondering about floor space or meeting spot for those riding in, etc...but, since it's just going to be the 3.5 of us (Truck is the .5 because he "would" be riding....meanwhile, Scraps is caging it for the second year in a row so he doesn't count ;) LOL). It's ok-we're still going to have a blast. :D

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
So I take it scrappy got "legal"?

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
Haha. Even better

·
Go hard or go home
4,795 Posts
Man I am so friggin PUMPED!!! 12 hours and we'll be rollin!

fuckyeah fuckyeah fuckyeah fuckyeah fuckyeah fuckyeah fuckyeah fuckyeah fuckyeah fuckyeah fuckyeah

·
Go hard or go home
4,795 Posts
So here are some pics of the dirty-dirty crew's ride up and down.

This first bunch are in the Smokies National Park on the ride up:

Here we all are gathered in Cumming, GA

This was our first photo stop in the smokies

Here we are getting some pics of the view

And here was the view

This next bunch are in Shenandoah National Park on the ride down:

This was our first stop in the park. I forgot that there was an entrance fee and the crew was mad at me

We then rode through this tunnel which I thought had this kick-ass rock outcrop just after it. It turned out to be the next stop, but I still got this

And this was the rock outcropping that I had been thinking about

These next three were of this other cool stop where we were chillin for a bit. And then it began to rain

And these are some tags we left on the way back south from FF09:
Fort Worth has been tagged

Shenandoah has been tagged

Waynesborough has been tagged

And remember that thread about the body kits for the camaros that is styled like a 57 chevy? Well we met the owner of the company at McDonalds. He was diggin my bike.

·
GURU
1,496 Posts
awesome. thanks for the insight for those of us who couldnt go. we still need to meet up sometime and do suches or something.

101 - 117 of 117 Posts