Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
yah. good looks. we def. know about that site. its a good reference.

·
IMO Blue on black is uncool

On an upnote, nicely crafted web layout so props to you (or your webmaster)

There is a possibility that you will scutinize these posts for feedback, so dont get me wrong footed, but I think a close afilliation to a US site will boost your viewing stats.

The distinct difference is the fact that your presentation is an author based offering rather than an open forum situation.

To free an editors mind to concentrate on exciting and compelling content will eventually drive you maddddd.

Well, one time I was sane too, but mad is better.

When my last wife upped sticks and forked off, I had an immediate need to improve my skills to quell the avalanche of unpaid accounts I didnt realise I had (smirk)...So I undertook some re-training to improve my ragged situation and mustered enuff moolah to take an internet marketing module that taught me an enormous amount of information.

Now being a reasonable basically christian sort of stock, I dont readily "cast my pearls before swine" But on this ocassion I believe that its Sooo worthwhile....you being a budding UK fighter site and all.

So I'll sum it in one line : Keep it human and interactive.

Plz dont ask how my internet marketing exercise panned out.
I start charging from this point :LolLolLolLol:

·
200 Posts
IMO Blue on black is uncool

On an upnote, nicely crafted web layout so props to you (or your webmaster)

There is a possibility that you will scutinize these posts for feedback, so dont get me wrong footed, but I think a close afilliation to a US site will boost your viewing stats.

The distinct difference is the fact that your presentation is an author based offering rather than an open forum situation.

To free an editors mind to concentrate on exciting and compelling content will eventually drive you maddddd.

Well, one time I was sane too, but mad is better.

When my last wife upped sticks and forked off, I had an immediate need to improve my skills to quell the avalanche of unpaid accounts I didnt realise I had (smirk)...So I undertook some re-training to improve my ragged situation and mustered enuff moolah to take an internet marketing module that taught me an enormous amount of information.

Now being a reasonable basically christian sort of stock, I dont readily "cast my pearls before swine" But on this ocassion I believe that its Sooo worthwhile....you being a budding UK fighter site and all.

So I'll sum it in one line : Keep it human and interactive.

Plz dont ask how my internet marketing exercise panned out.
I start charging from this point :LolLolLolLol:
thanks for that its appreciated
started off as one or two pages on my bike
and thats the way it stayed until i had a big come off and a year bikeless and thats when it took shape
pretty much content is fighter driven and what people seem to want
hense the babes section (there will be no males section)
i had to teach myself everything from scratch as im the author and the webmaster
i was looking at starting a forum but honestly i have no time to manage it and its hard enough to keep this together but the reality is il leave it to the likes of yourselves who can manage it professionally

in regards to feedback good or bad ive no problem with feedback but make it constructive and have a heart how about a solution!
as i hate moaning twats:D

and as katana john said spread the word

1 - 14 of 14 Posts