Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SportBikeTrackGear.com
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I sold my Thruxton. Looks like I'll be selling my 99 Speed Triple too. I just bought a new 2016 Speed Triple and mama says I need to make room in the garage.

Part of me is bummed out I won't have a bike to screw around with any more, but then again, I wasn't that handy anyway. Everyone I turned a wrench it was prolly a 50/50 chance between breaking something and making it better.

So I hope you don't mind, I'm no longer "custom" but I still own a streetfighter and I'll continue lurking and checking out some of your great designs. Here's a couple of pics of the outgoing and the incoming S3s.

Attachments

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,993 Posts
That exhaust needs to go... violently...

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,431 Posts
That exhaust needs to go... violently...
Maybe just get rid of/trim down those heat shield things. I like the twin exhaust.

...and there is no reason not to mod the new one!

Start with one of these:
:skully:

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,993 Posts
Maybe just get rid of/trim down those heat shield things. I like the twin exhaust.
They're just so big and clunky... doesn't really flow with the rest of the bike.

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,431 Posts
Underslung would defiantly clean up the rear, but I'm not sure if there is a bolt on underslung and he said he doesn't want to wrench and he is letting his girl boss him around. I'm partially kidding Tango :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts