Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I WRECK ALOT
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about what speed does everyone cruise on a long interstate trip, i find myself doing about 90 the whole way, but thats my top speed, :LolLolLolLol: anyone do 100+ for 2 hours or more?

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
bcc423 said:
about what speed does everyone cruise on a long interstate trip, i find myself doing about 90 the whole way, but thats my top speed, :LolLolLolLol: anyone do 100+ for 2 hours or more?

I rode at 120mph all the way thru new mexico stopped for fuel every hour and 15 minutes. I was on a 95' CBR900rr

In LA i run whatever traffic is rolling at prolly around 80mph

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
110KPH is the Highway limit here, I hit about 160, but keep it short, and dont speed in town @ all

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
wheni found out my best friend was in anaccident i rode to yorkton,typicallly 3 1/2 hours away

i made in under 2 hours-bike top out allmost the hole way
on the hight ways i really haul ass,but im allwaswy doin some stuntin at the same time

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Usually, if riding with friends I'm in the 130-140KM/H range. By myself I'm almost always over 120km/h on the highway, but I pick my times. I'm not out there to endanger anyone else...not that I'm out there to endanger myself, but if I'm gonna be stupid, I don't wanna 'cause shit. That lady with the 3 kids in her van didn't do anything do deserve getting taken out by an idiot on a crotch rocket.

·
OLD GUY's RULE
4,642 Posts
Around BC the traffic is so bad sometimes I wonder why I got the bike out.
Sea to Sky hwy, from N Van. to Whistler used to be a good run.
If you got going before the tourists.
If not it's a frustrating game of pass the tourist on the right.
Now for the 2010 Olympics there widening it.Havn't riden it since 05
and it wasn't much fun then.
The Island is a bit better, good run out to Port Renfrew
Ride up to Port Hardy and there are lots of High Speed sections.
When the wind is trying to tear my ass off the bike I'm going too fast.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
spyder said:
I cruise at around 70-75. I have no clue what my milage is, I know its REAL shitty though.. On an average7-8 hr riding day Ill fill up about 3 times lol, no bullshit

damn stunter's gearing. i'm right there with you man.

i think i cut my 954's top speed down to about 130 or so, so even 75mph is kinda buzzy.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
drunken canadian slang?

lol, my 954 came with -1( i think), +5, so i just left it like that.

·
hack
729 Posts
I just went -1 on the front and its only a 600 anyway so I'm not expecting too much

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
-1 is actually closer to +3, but I shouldn't have any excuses, my ninja is something like +8 or more, if I remember I'll count tomorrow lol.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts