Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am putting a new headlight on my 08 gsxr 750 and was looking for ideas (maybe some pics) of where to relocate my stock cluster. any info would be helpful.

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
You are most likely going to have to go with a digi-speedo. You would have to be more specific...what style headlight? dimensions? etc...oh, and pics are always a HUGE PLUS

Oh, and there is this little section called the Welcome Thread...it's always nice to know a little about our new members. I would suggest posting a little about yourself in there first, before hopping right on in, & posting vague questions. It'll make the guys around here more likely to view you as a member of the CF community if you will help us understand you better, & your build/bike.

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,373 Posts
Frenched into the tank looks cool but I don't know how functional it is since you have to take your eyes off the road to look. Otherwise a smaller digital gauge would cut down on bulk and clean up the bars a bit.

Hard to give specifics without knowing your specific setup and skill set. Give us some more info.

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
the stock speedo setup on the gsxr is just fine and will hide behind a small windscreen easily.

08 gsxr 1000 cluster behind a buell windscreen

Reactions: MikeGyver
1 - 4 of 4 Posts