Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I figured I would start one of these and show the progress of what is to be the next incarnation of VanHelsings monster a.k.a. the frankengixxer!!!

This is what it looked like before I wrecked it the first time!

And after I resurected it

Put new clip-ons, rear-sets, complete tail plastic set including a rear seat cowl and undertail, and the front plastics and headlight set up off a K1 1000, an RSC clutch lever and new motion pro cables on the clutch and throttle.

Next was striping the whole thing down and making it into a more crash resistant set up so no plastics, atv risers off a cannondale cannible 440, renthal 7/8" dirt bike bars and a motion pro revolver throttle set up as well as gaffer stainless steel braided brake lines leading into rebuilt SRAD 6 piston calipers up front. I bought a sick innovations "stunt" cage for it set out to murder the streets. Adding a 530 rk gold x-ring chain and sunstar steel 1-, 3+ sprockets helps when only one wheel need be on the ground!

And the tail

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Alright a little more because I got new parts this last week so I braved the cold last night and mocked up the busa tail!

I'm getting more and more excited about the way this is turning out! Cant wait until the rest of it gets here and I can start getting everything put on the bike!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got an extra minute so figured I'd use it to post more pics!

Projector pods from an 09 ZX6R

Side plastics (haven't quite figured out what I want to do with these yet, maybe a busa/SRAD hybrid belly pan???)

Here's the old tail section just because pictures!

Here's a throw back of my bike before I wrecked it the first time on the right and my brother's K1 600 before we went out and rode for almost 5 hours because we both had the day off... I miss those days

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well saturday I picked up another SRAD because my buddy is getting out of the parts business so I got a hell of a deal and extra parts and may end up building a second bike out of all the parts I now have pics will come later as I am at work

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So here's what she looks like as of this last Sunday, I got motivated and painted the plastics (well most of them) and the cage! And I will be putting the cage back on as soon as I get another day off!

Still have to paint the windscreen and a couple of other pieces before it's done for now but again that will happen on my next day off!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts