Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
escape from prison planet
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale. very good condition. one rivet nut for chainguard fell into swingarm. have adjuster plates. 60+shipping. open to trades.

·
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
damnit this looks way cooler than the swinger on my 92 750. Goodluck with the sale dude.
Trade me something for it! I'm not going to use it, spent 75 plus shipping of of eBay for the bastard, only to find it wouldn't work. I just want some fighter to use it, because it's my favorite look.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I really have no idea what I have that sof worth to you. Only parts I have to trade at this point are some random SV650 parts and parts from the 92 GSXR600W and the 92 750. I've got a pair of fat bars...oh and some 05 CBR600RR stuff too.
Do you have brake and clutch levers/perches from the cbr? Do you have rearsets from the cbr?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
I have SOME of the pieces for the rearsets and I have no idea what happened to the perches to be honest with you. I dunno if I wanna run this swinger after looking into it though. Looks like it's 2" shorter than mine which I wouldn't want but I love the bracing on it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts