Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
addict
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i picked up these gsxr usds for a smoking deal from a buddy because one of the fork legs needs a new seal

But after some research i would need a full custom upper triple to make them work on my bandit so they will just be sitting until i find something to do with them

Unless somebody on here has a longer set of usds (Hayabusa or GSXR 1100 anyone?) they would trade or some other awesome parts i may need

i have both fork legs...triple clamps with stem... wheel, rotors, and six pot calipers

·
addict
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i wish it was that easy but the frame on the b12 is longer (between bearing races) than the srad and i would assume your b4, the diameter of the fork legs drop down right below the lower triple and if i just did a stem swap the lower triple would not be grabbing more than a couple mm's. the bandit stem is just too long

i guess i could just get a custom upper trip just not sure about the cost cuz i got some plans for el bandito that may involve copious crashes but hopefully some awesome sideways action :evilred:

·
addict
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've read about welding two top trips together I just want sure about strength... The blade upper looks like a good possibility... Thanks for the link I'm going to look into it more

1 - 11 of 11 Posts