Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1998 CB750 Nighthawk Black w black engine. My brother hit the back end of a semi doing about 90 mph. He came out of it okay but damaged the bike. So I decided to build something cool out of it. Not sure of the final direction. I do want a Ducati swing arm though or at least single wheel nut.

Forks, tank, exhaust, and front wheel are trashed.

Ordered a set of 2006 CBR600RR front forks, cognitomoto conversion stem, clip-ons, and a set of bearings,

Looking forward to the rest of the build.

What do you guys use to host your images? Looking for the best option.

·
10,582 Posts

i built something similar

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ordered Delkevic exhaust today. I really like the short but large diameter look to it. Hope they fit okay. I know I’ll probably have to make a bracket.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cognitomoto sent me the wrong stem. I called them and they sent me the correct stem. Their customer service is great! The sku number in their system was incorrect.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Forks are installed. Going to have to find or make a drop down triple tree. Bottom clamp does not cover the full surface.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My top triple tree I designed for the cb750. Has a 1” drop so the CBR600RR forks will fit properly. Similar design to cognitomoto but has a little customization to it. Hopefully I’ll be able to machine these in the coming weeks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Exhaust is test fitted. Looks okay I may not be in love with the silencer. Whole bike sits pretty low.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts