Premium Member
50,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
up to consider anthing out there :D

to fitta 93 VFR 750 swingarm

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
From my experience 17 and 18 inch wheels with correct offset are the only aftermarket options, up to about 7.5 inches wide, but requires a spacer on most car wheels. Stock Honda affair serves best, and a VFR800 wheel with a little machining work fits just fine and looks the best (and serves up a 180 section tire too!). Might want to keep an eye out for a 800 wheel and invest in a the little bit of machining it takes to fit it up to the stock 750 hub. ;)

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From my experience 17 and 18 inch wheels with correct offset are the only aftermarket options, up to about 7.5 inches wide, but requires a spacer on most car wheels. Stock Honda affair serves best, and a VFR800 wheel with a little machining work fits just fine and looks the best (and serves up a 180 section tire too!). Might want to keep an eye out for a 800 wheel and invest in a the little bit of machining it takes to fit it up to the stock 750 hub. ;)

That's it Ben' cheers mate .

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't have any spare wheels, but I can help you fit the 800 wheel to yer 750 axle. You can do it yourself, as I have done:

That's darn nice of ya Seb' this will happen fer sure so any help will be much apreciated mate :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Seb, what do you have to do to fit the 800 wheel to the 750 axle?
My 800 has a 1098 forged rear wheel, which is why there's now a 1098 rear wheel in an 800 arm an a blade in here.
If you can fit a 1098wheel to an 800 arm, and you can fit an 800 wheel to a 750 arm, can you fit a 1098 wheel to a 750 arm?

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think i bought one ? Bin soooo fookin upside down busy i aint even siure .From Crsytal-skul Fred ,or DocJ' .
Geuss I will know when irt arrives eh;)

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
I think i bought one ? Bin soooo fookin upside down busy i aint even siure .From Crsytal-skul Fred ,or DocJ' .
Geuss I will know when irt arrives eh;)
well some money showed up in my paypal. but i thought it was a gift from my long lost grand mother.

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ya bastids ! Im yer fookin Grandmaa!

LOL yer OK blokes fer sure :rock:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts