We'll I've started the project. It started as a 94 with 99 fairings in Nissan Yellow. I've stripped off all the fairings, all brackets, and started the rewiring. First thing I made was a smaller bracket for the idle adjuster. Came out pretty nice. Redid the wiring for the fan and routed it cleaner. Next up is removing the upper triple and drilling it for the dirtbike bars with mounts (KX250) I found for $5 on ebay. I think I've found the clutch cable that should work best, from a 2002 CB900F. I'm going to use the clip-ons as the mount for the headlight. Then I will also make a flat plate that goes under the bar mounts and extends forward to hold the gauges. Should be about it to make it functional. Just have to sell off the stock parts to get the headlight I want. I'll try some more pictures this weekend.