Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone .I have 92 Katana 600.. I will be tearing it down to the frame and fixing and replacing everything I can... And doing a few things I have been wanting to do for years. I'll post as much as I can on here. I will be looking through the buy sell section for parts .

·
Breaking shit...
3,217 Posts
buy/sell is kinda slow these days but if you put up a Want To Buy ad, there's sure to be people on here hoarding stuff you may need. worst case, someone might shoot you a link to ma part they found elsewhere.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,557 Posts
buy/sell is kinda slow these days but if you put up a Want To Buy ad, there's sure to be people on here hoarding stuff you may need. worst case, someone might shoot you a link to ma part they found elsewhere.
Do you seriously still have the Want Ad in publication where you are? I haven’t seen one of those in YEARS!

Welcome to the site Mac!

·
Breaking shit...
3,217 Posts
Do you seriously still have the Want Ad in publication where you are? I haven’t seen one of those in YEARS!

Welcome to the site Mac!
heh... I meant in the CF classifieds. Just mark it WTB nobody uses real printed want ad stuff anymore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts