Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting a current state of a build as the fist images

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/78/ca/10/78ca102631f0a3d10c0b57734e8d5469.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e3/38/97/e3389727241e162180414d547a6be0ec.jpg
Bought a 1997 Suzuki Bandit aprox. a month ago and Im not very patient to wait starting a project that is already finished to the very last detail in my head.
Before that I went through thousands of projects to get the best lines into my bike and thats what it looks now.

This is the very first image of my bike. My friend is doing test drive

First thing I did was I removed the windshield

Painted exhaust and motor

Removed SUZUKI logo that was paited into my tank

Removed the seat

And cut the tail - frame and body panels color is structured matt black

Installed a ProTapper Universal low bar and Yamaha mirrors

Trying to update as I go

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking good! I love stealth bikes. Gonna paint those rearsets?
I think so - currently im testing how durable is the paint as it goes like it is without a coating layer.
So far looks good and stands rubbing and wearing and cleaning chemicals nicely.

·
The Hell You Say!!
2,956 Posts
Looking good. I hope you have better luck with that speedo than I did. There was no adjustments for.tach signal or wheel diameter so I couldn't get it dialed in when I hooked it up but hopefully it will work out for you

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks good!

Are you going to put the wave headlight behind it, or something else?
Actually I havent bought anything yet but Im considering that one

Its a High beam H7 FF 75 that costs 33€ here

On the wave there is only one "eye" lighted at the time. This one lights up everything
As its pointed down and the light area is reduced I think that its not going to be too bright and there is an actual chance that I see something in the dark.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking good. I hope you have better luck with that speedo than I did. There was no adjustments for.tach signal or wheel diameter so I couldn't get it dialed in when I hooked it up but hopefully it will work out for you
I just checked the item description. If its not as described Im sending it back but so far looks good.

It can be applied to different vehicles with different diameter.

It can be applied to different displacement vehicles.

Adjustable wheel perimeter.

Motorcycle Motorcycle For 1,2,4 Cylinders

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The seat position is changing because this one is comfortable only for horses :)
Im 184cm tall and with this seat height Im not reaching ground with full foot.
The problem is that the seat is quite wide and that requires it to be lower to have a better both feet down position

New seat angle is more closer to that one - seat is lower and the tip is pointed up
Both feet are touching ground flat
Looks more sparky

·
Neeeeeeeeeeeeerd
78 Posts
Not usually a fan of the masks, but it really works with the Ducati Monster seat, that tank, and the controls.

Shame the seat was too high in that first position though, it looked ace. Still looks really good in the current position though.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
After comparing few seat angles in Photoshop I descided to go a bit down. (about 1 inch)
Taking into consideration that the rear end will propably rise a bit with longer dogbones

So this is the final look.
I hope to get bent subframe tubes today to fisnish it during weekend
Picture is taken today as it is.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have exactly the same plans
We have here 3deg C outside dropping below 0 in the nights.
So I can say its already winter here

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sice I didnt get the subframe tubes as I wanted I spent my time doing other things.
Exhaust is painted and in place
Modified the airbox and made room for battery. Also created new air intake under the tank. Pics will follow tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 264 Posts