Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
261 - 274 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #261 ·
What if I like retro but I also fancy the new DRL look on the motorcycle and also kinda hate the cheap Chinese bubble plastic that they use on LED headlights

Found a way to combine these two - heres the result

Makes exactly two thing I needed
When the bike is parked its calm and old looking
When I drive it looks and drives like a modern bike

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #262 ·
Rainy day. Even bike looks sad
Good example of headlight LED mod.
Looks dark inside but the lens itself is clear and without tint

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #263 ·
Since the bike is ready - I can close the build. Im not planning any changes to it. Its perfect.
Thanx for your support!

It has been riding with me now already years and for the ones that are considering this kind of build in the future I can recommend this bike any time. Only thing I have done with it is regular maintenance and it runs and runs and runs.

Google knows this bike as "Suzuki Bandit Ghost" and me as #olivermeipalu
So in the future if you need to contact me Im easily found.

Yesterday I managed again to capture both sides of me to same image
Ride safe :rock:

Original size

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good job, bro! I need you Instagram for contacting with you! I have some questions about your Suzuki. Please find me in Instagram, my account kalashnikov_nzd

·
Super Moderator
3,080 Posts
Good job, bro! I need you Instagram for contacting with you! I have some questions about your Suzuki. Please find me in Instagram, my account kalashnikov_nzd
PM him on here. He hasn’t logged in since March but he may have his notifications turned on.

Later, Doug

·
Registered
8 Posts
Im afraid that the shield for exhaust cans is coming back....but as the exhaust and the shield will both be painted black next month then its hardly visible. I leave only the tips of the exhaust stainless. There are two 8mm holes on top of cans so it looks in real life much better with the shield on.

I finished the building past midnight yesterday. In the morning before leaving to work I took a look again to the headlight new position and overall bike lines.

Im so pleased with the result.
IT FLOWS NOW :)

As for looks and lines only this is missing to complete it - its ordered and will arrive next year.
where was the bottom plastic ordered?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,755 Posts
Reactions: 370steve
261 - 274 of 274 Posts