29,647 Posts
i think i saw a good stoppie in there! :rock:

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
The Green Lantern said:
awsome thank you very much,

ps :dam i look sexy:cfcartman:
No problem! The Any Media Code is pretty bad ass, you can read more about it HERE

In a nutshell:
You hit that blue "M" button in the editor, and put in the URL to over 60 different file types, and it handles the rest! :cfcartman:

It also works with several flash video sites, like google video, youtube, and more!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
so was that you doing the stoppie???

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
daaaaaaaang! that shit looks nice! like waaay up there! and quick too!

:metal:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
The Green Lantern said:
lets see if i live to see 20
wear you gear and dont be a total idiot. you'll be fine.

just remember STUPID HURTS! :skull:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
my current leather jacket has been thru 3 crashes with me! :wtf:

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
929_adam said:
my current leather jacket has been thru 3 crashes with me! :wtf:
You should check it all over really well, make sure everything is still ok, some gear can't make it through too many crashes without seriously losing effectiveness... but you're getting a sick ass Custom Fighters leather suit soon anyways right?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
The Green Lantern said:
hmmm and they say 3rd times a charm

yah. thats why once i got two, i knew i was gonna have another. just a matter of when and where. so i headed for the grassy knoll.
:party-smiley:

also..my jacket is still in perfect condition...structurally. no seams split or and holes. a missing button on the wrist. and a bunch of skuffs all over it - arms, chest, back. thing rules. id def. recommend a cortech thick leather jacket. holds up. even for 929_adam!

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
929_adam said:
also..my jacket is still in perfect condition...structurally. no seams split or and holes. a missing button on the wrist. and a bunch of skuffs all over it - arms, chest, back. thing rules. id def. recommend a cortech thick leather jacket. holds up. even for 929_adam!
Yea it is, I looked it over to, and besides cosmetic scratches and stuff like that, the thing is fine! Impressive!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts