Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Welcome to the new day...
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok check this out. I have to go here and race before i die.

I am making plans to take some of the retro bikes over in 2008 to showcase them but mostly so I can ride this fucking insane tourist touring race.

The isle of man TT.

I just have to do it!....... you understand....just have to!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UDrX_3coqM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IehOmHv9nUo

This would be the feather in my racing cap sort of speak.

· Registered
389 Posts
I'm planning to head over there to see it in 2008, then off to germany to wheelie the autobahn and do a few laps of the nurburgring, then up to holland to catch the assen motogp and to catch up with a dutch chick that's currently staying with me.

fuck yeah!

· (cheers smiley goes here)
4,373 Posts
2much said:
I'm planning to head over there to see it in 2008, then off to germany to wheelie the autobahn and do a few laps of the nurburgring, then up to holland to catch the assen motogp and to catch up with a dutch chick that's currently staying with me.

fuck yeah!

WTF ???????????? I had that dream last night :nuts:

· Welcome to the new day...
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So at least one fighter will be in the audiance watching me then ha ha.

I really hope I cn apull this 2008 trip off. Its going to be a main goal for me and the company.

the financial backer is a ex racer as well so I am getting him on board as well.

COme on we cna have our own littel pit crew. Custom fighters world wide Isle of Man racing team! Think about it.

If nothing else come over and support me like... by standing in front of those brick walls to soften the blow when I wad it up ha ha!

Take on for the team???

Ya got 2 years to get the knees on the ground proper - no excusess come on... you know you want-ta!....come on...........

· fighter transplant in NC
14,560 Posts
I gotta get a real bike. lets see how the next year goes, then I'll have to see about a european vacation that just happens to be around the time of the tt.... hhhmmmm

· _____________________
1,452 Posts
ChinaSteve said:
Now we are talking!

Joey Dunlop yup the master of TT! R.I.P.
This is a cool thread ChinaSteve.

I'd Love to meet up with all you dudes in the Douglas Prom Hotel Bar somewhere along the line...Sure it's a great shame that ye canna mek it 2007 which is the centenary of these amazing races.

To Wet some more TransAtlantic appetites.. heres a link to some more awesome vids:

http://www.sporthoj.com/videos/

· Registered
2,101 Posts
ChinaSteve said:
So at least one fighter will be in the audiance watching me then ha ha.

I really hope I cn apull this 2008 trip off. Its going to be a main goal for me and the company.

the financial backer is a ex racer as well so I am getting him on board as well.

COme on we cna have our own littel pit crew. Custom fighters world wide Isle of Man racing team! Think about it.

If nothing else come over and support me like... by standing in front of those brick walls to soften the blow when I wad it up ha ha!

Take on for the team???

Ya got 2 years to get the knees on the ground proper - no excusess come on... you know you want-ta!....come on...........
I want to race the Isle of Man so bad I can taste and smell the rubber. I want to go bad. Where are you training? The there is a side car racer there who is like 55 years old but he still places in the top 4. I can’t think of his name right now. But let me know, I want to help. Isle of Man is my favorite race and my dream.

· the mad doctor
3,416 Posts
BB_DASLER said:
Are you well heeled enuff to ship a buell to the isle of man tt ???

wonder what that would cost? i'd kill to go to the i.o.m. for the race, but i'd MUCH rather have my bike there with me, if for no other reason than to have something to screw around on while i'm there.

i guess i could just rent a scoot scoot.... with insurance, of course :D

· Eff Tee Pee
29,545 Posts
The Green Lantern said:
uhhh translation

i think he was asking if you could afford to ship your bike over there with you
:LolLolLolLol:

· Eff Tee Pee
29,545 Posts
the circus is always lookin for motorcycle riding monkeys! hahaha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.