Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I had to take a few shots of this beast a friend of a friend is building.

Its a motorcycle only in that it has a Kawi ZX 1100 Engine in it.

It has a shifter on the steering wheel and only one small disc brake in the back.

The owner has to be nuts! I think the back is so heavy the stearring will be to light, but then what do I know.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that thing needs a rollcage, SERIOUSLY!

and i totally agree with you. looks like a wheelie machine.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
i dont know what it is...but i want to drive it!

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea he already said he wanted a roll cage on it before he took it to the track.

Thats the fuel cell between his legs attached to the steering column.

Better hope that don't catch fire or we'll be roasting Chinese nuts over an open flame, track side.

If he ever gets it to the track I will take video and pictures for you for sure.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
:wtf: that guy is just askin for disaster there. . . SCARY!

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Looks safe :LolLolLolLol:
Just need to tighten the chain that's all ;)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Saw a vid where some dude had put a GSXR1100 engine into a go-cart... was fucken incredible, some serious drifting action!

·
Registered
387 Posts

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
2much said:
Saw a vid where some dude had put a GSXR1100 engine into a go-cart... was fucken incredible, some serious drifting action!
Did ya happen to catch this part?
There’s also a more recent version powered by a 1994 Honda CBR-1100 XX engine of 164hp. The Honda powered version was built as a two seater. Pretty cool.
So... the Gixxer wasn't enough for them so they had to get a Honda.... so typical! :LolLolLolLol:

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok I was at the shop with the above machine today. The guy building it was there and we talked for a bit.

He actually knows of the video you had up there with the Suzuki engine.

But he said that he was using it as his point to beat. He wanted to top that particular cart and thats what got him inspired to build this one.

I hope he cleans it up a bit it looks like shit! :wtf:

But its being made in the hallway of a scooter sales shop. so I guess to get that far he has done something.

He kept talking about drifting in the corners... I think he has a dream of flying through a corner drifting the thing.

He did admit the guy driving the one in the video was a pro racer or some one at least 20 times more qualifited than he was so he had his doubts.

Holly FUCK !!! I got to be there when this guy puts it on the track for the first time. This is going to be a fucken balst! I will video this thing for sure.

I got a carbon/frp mix fender that says he does a crash and hopefully burn before the first practice is half over (thats ten mintues) What you got to put up??? is betting legal on this sight ha ha ha

Actually I hope the little fucker makes it. sniff sniff
:LolLolLolLol:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
fuckin crazy bastards! that is some serious shit.

id be a little intimidated to drive that. i've seen carts flip before. AAAAAHHH! :nuts:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts