Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey its nice, i finally found a streetfighter forum in english. ive lurked around on some of the german/euro forums and was pretty lost,lol.

i dont see really any streetfighter action at all down here in jersey so its nice to get on the forum.

well i ride 3 bikes, as of last week i sold my 97 vfr which was my commuter/weekend warrior. now im down to my 2000 bandit 12 and my 02 f4i. both are streetfighter projects and the bandit will probally be up forsale so i can put all my time into the f4i.

it doesnt have any body mods besides an acerbis headlight and fender eliminator. has minkuni flatslides, stage 3 jets, d+d exhaust, and some rentals with bar end mirrors. i planned on inverted forks and a custom tail but lost interest and started on the f4i. will post pics of the f4i soon. heres a pic of my vfr and my bandit.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Welcome to CF.com.

Where in South NJ are you? I am in Browns Mills, 08015.

Nice bikes, BTW. :rock:

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, im in williamstown

i always find myself riding out ur way. i usually ride through mt. holly, chattsworth, batso for lil rides on the weekend:rock:

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
thanks, im in williamstown

i always find myself riding out ur way. i usually ride through mt. holly, chattsworth, batso for lil rides on the weekend:rock:
I know of all those areas. We'll have to hook up for a ride one day. I am a fighter wanna be...I have a perpetual project that seems to be going on forever..an 01 GSXR 600 project. But, I do have an SV1Ks for my main ride.....when it has insurance on it. LOL

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
WELCOME TO THE SITE HOOLIGAN!!

too bad you didnt swap the swinger off the vfr before you sold it. hhehe.

bandit looks pretty clean. good basis for a fighter project.

whats up with the f4i?? any pics??

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WELCOME TO THE SITE HOOLIGAN!!

too bad you didnt swap the swinger off the vfr before you sold it. hhehe.

bandit looks pretty clean. good basis for a fighter project.

whats up with the f4i?? any pics??
i was actually gonna do the single side singarm but i couldnt find a 94-97 on ebay at the time. ill try to get picks up soon of the f4i.

i wasnt really a fan of 600s because the lack of torque compared to a torquey bandit, haha but i felt how light it was compared to my bandit and was hooked. the bike stripped down felt perfect and im a minimalist so the lighter the better.

its sad, i dont wanna see the bandit go, but whenever i got to ride my buddies fuel injected bikes i slowly but surely had to have it. so i got an f4i off my cousins friend who laid it down, left it in a garage for a few years and sold it to me for $1200,lol with only 4k miles;) im in the process of selling the fairings and headlight to get the funds up to keep modding the bike.

i was actually supposed to get an 04 busa, mint with 2k miles off my brothers friend. well i wanted to turn it into a fighter and my bro was tired of his blackbird so i backed off and he picked it up for 5 grand!! now that i see ur busa u picked up im getting the bug to buy one but the moneys not there.

im gonna finish this season out with the 600 and probally sell it for a speed triple or busa;)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
geez buddy! you're all over the place. haha. how you gonna finish a project if you keep selling em?!

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Welcome You Hooligan...YOU !

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Keep me in mind if you wanna sell that B12. When my current bike sells a B12 is next on my mark.

And welcome :)

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Keep me in mind if you wanna sell that B12. When my current bike sells a B12 is next on my mark.

And welcome :)
thanks for the warm welcome;)

what kind of bike are u selling?

i will def keep u in mind, i like to sell my bikes to someone that can respect it.:D

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
heres some pics, disregard the front, it was some random angel eye light to make it legal to get my ass to work,lol

if i keep it plans are,

im painting it satin black
gp style exhaust
maybe renthals, might stick with clip ons, not sure
rear sets
power commander
usd forks from a newer honda
and last but not least a played out acerbis headlight:LolLolLolLol:

and candyman pm me if u want full details on the bandit

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts