Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
BigAL
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm still pretty new to this forum and I am going to be starting my build on my 1992 FZR600 this weekend. Came here to look for a streetfighter front fairing thread and couldn't find one so I'm starting one! Need ideas for my build!

So-
Post up pics of your front fairing, what kind/type/brand it is and links! GO!

:wheelie:

·
BigAL
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahh, forum noob hazing, how fun! It's okay though I've got thick skin so it doesn't bother me :) what I meant is just post up pics of the front of your bike. What do you all have going on for a setup on your forks?

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Yea but what kind of setup are u looking for? There is soooo many options. Like sooooooooooo many. I been all about number plates lately. And crystal_skull used a seat cowl for a "mask" that also looks badass. Using tiny projectors for light

·
Flash
25 Posts
I was hoping this would be a good thread cause I got the same question. Starting with a 1998 GSXR 600 with race plastics and trying to decide where to go with this to get some lights on it

·
V4's FTW
10,494 Posts
Love that. Nice and simple. What's it from?
KTM dirtbike light. Retrofitted with a digital hi/lo hid and led parking light. The surround is built from aluminum sheet. See my 96 VFR build thread for more details.

·
Registered
145 Posts
those subtle green bits here and there....love it. since the rims, triple, and such are that color you think its anodized or paint.

actually zoomed in a bit and the whole bikes that color? hints of it on the tank, rear, engine....so ?pearlsleant? spelt that wrong...chameleon paint? w.e. it is I want and I like it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts