Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
FUTURE GURU
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was out and about last nite and a guy I know who does the blinged out shit tells me there is a streetfighter shop in town!
I said "get the fuck outa here" an sure as shit I went and checked it out, The guy that owns it wasn't there but his wife was and she seemed pretty knowlegable , they are from europe and have been open about 4 years..I told her about the site and being a sponser and she seemed really interested...anyway I figured the more the merrier Rite? here is there website check it out................

http://www.moto-boutique.com/ :D

·
I shit awesomeness
16,625 Posts
fuckin sweet hope they get big and come over across to the

By redrumlive999 at 2007-09-14

·
Moto Madness Customs
3,444 Posts
Cool shop. They love the V- Max haha.

The one problem with the UK & European stuff is that its so damn expensive to get over here. I have distributors that sell stuff over there for $200, but to get it here with tax, shipping and the shitty conversion rates right now for the EUR to USD, the damn headlights cost $350 to $500. I'm working on one of the big distributors to see if they will import bulks loads of UK and European parts since the fighter seen is taking off here in the states.

·
I shit awesomeness
16,625 Posts
double sweet for me, i almost forgot. im lookin to go to the motorcycle mechanics institute out in orlando. its just an hours trip away

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
yeah im bout to go to wyotech. liked the scene better than mmi.
but the news of a fighter shop in town!!! woohoo!! where's it at pepper?
and hows your build goin?

·
FUTURE GURU
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know sum guys that teach at wyotech! I will post sum update on my build this weekend. hoping to be riding in about a week and a half:party-smiley: the shops off a1a across from th pink pony strip club:D

·
I shit awesomeness
16,625 Posts
across from the strip club? perfect what more could a guy ask for?

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
i dunno where that is... but i'm sure i can find it lol. i have a knack for finding strip clubs. oh and a question pepper, does corbin sell seat foam by itself by any chance? i need some to make a seat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts