Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just thought id share
a brilliant day had by all
we actually had a sunny day for a change
oh yea and i got best in show:wtf: free tickets and accomadation to fightarama in germany

steves

mine

exiles

cavey

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Best in show !! :party-smiley:

Well deserved ! Your bike is Beeeeutifull !!
Great pics and thanks for sharin them :D

Look at all thome leathers :D

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
Man, I wish we could have a fighter meet with bikes like those and that many people in the states! I can also see that even across the pond you are "blessed" with the chromed stretched busa.

Isn't flexibility a wonderful thing?!:D

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
nice coochie shot lol

Those bikes are freakin' amazing, but I must say one of the coolest looking things are the oil lines on exiles Bandit...I LOVE how the lines follow the lines of the swingarm.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts

:LolLolLolLol: SWEEEEEEEET :LolLolLolLol:

Those bikes are freakin' amazing, but I must say one of the coolest looking things are the oil lines on exiles Bandit...I LOVE how the lines follow the lines of the swingarm.
i was thinking the same thing about his lines....however i'd make em black. would look WAAAAAAAY better IMO.

LOL!

Awsome shots Sparts. Thanks for posting.

OT: Anyone know what headlight this is off of?

i was wondering the same. thats a nice looking unit. :D

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
I like shaved cooter. X wife had a shaved cooter....best part about her. New wife no shaved, but at least its blond. :D

·
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Man, I wish we could have a fighter meet with bikes like those and that many people in the states! I can also see that even across the pond you are "blessed" with the chromed stretched busa.

Isn't flexibility a wonderful thing?!:D
ohhhhhh yea right brilliant piece of kit those streatched blinged out busa,s (not):mad:
there aint that many straight roads round here so not exactly practical:LolLolLolLol:

not a fan im afraid:D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts