Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chaps.. Here are some pics I took at the magazine shoot yesterday. Not the greatest I'm afraid as it was my camera phone. But I'll post up some pics when I get them from SF mag...

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Wow !!! Was there a bike in that shot ?? :rock:

·
hack
729 Posts
did she drop something in her bikini in that sixth one? what was she looking for? did she find it, maybe I could help

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dunno... But the 7th was taken about 10 seconds after she dropped the stings and gave us a MUCH more interesting view :mshap:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
cant wait to see it in print!!!

lets be sure to scan the article. we want to start up a members in print section to show everyones bikes that have been in mags!

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
929_adam said:
cant wait to see it in print!!!

lets be sure to scan the article. we want to start up a members in print section to show everyones bikes that have been in mags!

do "reader's rides" count?? lol

good job on the pics!! bike looks friggin sweet!

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
You suck, why aren't you posting the camera phone pics you took while she was in her dressing room?

Love the paint.

just curious, did we ever get any word whether the buildoff's pics in July be covered?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No word on the buildoff sorry.....

Won't be in the mag for a few months as they used the same model for another cover bike that'll be going in soon, and they want to stagger the issues.

I dis get some pics of her with that bike... :) But they're not worksafe.. so where do I post em!

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
How about just posting a thread that says "not work safe" unless you are a VIP member. In which case there is already a section by that name.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Via_MacNiven said:
No word on the buildoff sorry.....

Won't be in the mag for a few months as they used the same model for another cover bike that'll be going in soon, and they want to stagger the issues.

I dis get some pics of her with that bike... :) But they're not worksafe.. so where do I post em!
if your not in the VIP club...which has NWS section, specifically for such an event.

or i guess post em in Open Disc. with a NWS in the title.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
If my bike ever makes it to SF mag it'll be a classified for a parts bike :D

So you gonna frame any of the pics? I would.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts