Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

StreetKORE is proud to introduce our 7&7 Clip-on bars. We have been working diligently on these for the past year and we are finally ready to produce these unique and versatile bars.

7&7 bars are designed not only for style but also for comfort and adjustibility. 7&7 Bars are made from 7/8″ DOM steel tube with billet 6061 T6 Aluminum clamps and stainless hardware. Bars offer 3″ of rise along with a built in 7 degrees of pullback and 7 degrees of downward sweep for ergonomic positioning. Each bar offers 9″ of length for grips and controls.

7&7’s aren’t stuck in a static position. We have designed these bars to be very versatile. Not only can the clamps be positioned so the bars rest either in front or behind the forks, but there is also 360 degrees of adjustment built into the bars themselves. By loosening 1 screw, the bars can be rotated for more or less pull back, or they can be flipped forward for more of a drag bar position, or flipped down so they mimic that of a club man style cafe bar. There are numerous variables to set your optimum position for comfort and control.

Currently, bars are offered in raw steel with brushed aluminum clamps so that they can be finished to your personal taste. These bars are made to order with a 1 week lead time for construction. Clamps are available for any diameter fork tube. Please specify tube diameter in (mm) when ordering.

Price: $179.99 + Shipping

We ship world wide.

Pay Pal and all major credit cards accepted.

·
GURU
1,496 Posts
those are pretty sweet bro

Reactions: Scrapyard and 01SV

·
I shit awesomeness
16,625 Posts
hope you make money scraps :thumbsup:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,557 Posts
:D Good shit Shaun! Can we see pics of em mounted? +rep bro!

Reactions: Scrapyard

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts
i'll be honest im not gonna buy a set but i'd still like to ask a few questions for ppl that may be intrested. do you have these in stock? or are they "special" order item? and if so what would the turn around time be? are these tig, mig, or stick welded? thanks for any answers in advanced and good luck with the sales.

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
Good luck with sales. They are def cool looking.

Any idea how much they weigh? Is an aluminum version available? That would prob be alot lighter.

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'll be honest im not gonna buy a set but i'd still like to ask a few questions for ppl that may be intrested. do you have these in stock? or are they "special" order item? and if so what would the turn around time be? are these tig, mig, or stick welded? thanks for any answers in advanced and good luck with the sales.
Currently, bars are offered in raw steel with brushed aluminum clamps so that they can be finished to your personal taste. These bars are made to order with a 1 week lead time for construction. Clamps are available for any diameter fork tube. Please specify tube diameter in (mm) when ordering.
Good luck with sales. They are def cool looking.

Any idea how much they weigh? Is an aluminum version available? That would prob be alot lighter.
A pair, with clamps, weighs 3.75lbs. There is no option for aluminum currently as cost would put them well over the current price point.

Thanks for everyones input and acknowledgments. I appreciate it.

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,052 Posts
i only ask because i make several sets of my own styles each year and it's a growing little side business for the 1" bar crowd.

:D

·
Asphalt cowboy.
549 Posts
Got any example pics on bikes? I'm really interested, would like to see some in place though.

·
Asphalt cowboy.
549 Posts
Nice!

So what's a set run? I'm pretty sure I'll need 41mm clamps but I'll have to double check.

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kawifreak,
Thanks man. Those are the original prototypes.

Price for a set is $180 + shipping. Turn around is about 10 business days. There's some time and shipping involved getting the clamps machined, welding up the bars and if you want them powdercoated.

If you're interested, let me know size specs and color if you want them PC'd.

Thanks bud.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts