Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As always, I'm constantly on the look out to keep StreetKORE up to the best quality as possible. Materials, Designs, Prices are all huge factors that need to be kept top notch. Y'all have asked for certine styles and items and I aim to deliver. Most recently, I've locked myself in front of the computer and spent the week revamping the line. New materias, new styles, more designs, plus I've got the ball rolling with Hats and accessories.

StreetKORE T-shirts

StreetKORE Hoodies StreetKORE Long Sleeves StreetKORE Hats and Accessories

First thing to get redone was Materials. If you're hard on clothes like I am, You want your clothes to stay looking good and be easy to clean. I spent many nights researching materials looking for stuff that would take a beating, be easy to clean, hold color well and not shrink or strertch in funny ways after multiple washes.

Add to that, price. Price had to stay consistant. Quality is always priority, but keeping prices reasonable is next in line. After looking into new suppliers, new materials, we hit a good mix of everything. So now we have prices locked in for better value.

We also wanted a better range of products. Hats, Zip hoodies, stickers and accessories where all things y'all asked for. We got'em. Also, we revamped the ladies line with a broader selection, new designs and more styles.

Ladies Apparel

One thing That I'm proud to introduce is the KoolKORE line of mouisture wick apparel. Similar to under armour or cool max material. This stuff is great to wear under your leather. Keeps the sweat off you, help keeps your body temp down on those hot days, keeps the chill off you on cool days. It realy is a good piece to add to your gear. Especially you guys that do track days and are in full leathers all day. They are offered in Compression style short and long sleeve or in a casual cut T-shirt.

KoolKORE Moisture Wick Apparel

Lastly, For all you creative fighters that want full custom apparel. We have an online design studio built into the store so You can Build Your Own swag from any of StreetKORE's original designs. You can also add your own text, images, colors, place and arange any way you want. You get to make a complete one off design just for you.

Build Your Own Custom Shirts and Apparel

So please check out The StreetKORE shop and all the new stuff. Be sure to check back often, as I'll be updating and adding more designs and stlyes through out the week.

Aslo be sure to add the StreetKORE Blog to your favorites. There's always cool bikes and good tech stuff I post up there whenever I find it.

Thanks again for y'alls support. We always like hearing form you. If you have some ideas, info or just want to say "what's up" be sure to drop us an email or leave a comment.

·
GURU
1,496 Posts
i think i may pick one up as well

·
GOOROO of da POO POO
3,701 Posts
any chance you could throw those knucks on a hat, that shit would be Doper than Dope....

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
I want the t-shirt with the skull and checkered flag on it.
I have this shirt, and I fucking love it.

you gonna get in trouble for using the icon pic of the bikes lined up ?
I thought that too, because the Icon pic is my desktop, but on the Icon pic, everyone has their right foot down, left foot up. On his, it switches. :rock:

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i looked and hes right. so did icon copy that pic ?
I don't know, but when I saw the ICON, pic. I thought of this one, lol.

Also, all the guys on my shirt are wearing Simpson lids. It's hard to see cause it's kinda small on the site, but if you buy the shirt you'll see ;)

In other news. I've added even more. 5 new designs, a hand full of styles and a couple more accessories. I've honestly been at this non stop the past... I don't even remember anymore, Cause I don't sleep much. I just sit and draw and photoshop and look at T-shirts and colors and stuff all day ;) . Up untill Thursday, I forgot I owned motorcycles. ATL practicly draged me out of the house to go to bike night, lol.

I got at least 3 more on the way in the next few days. I gota toss them in PS and get them ready. More motorcycle stuff is in the line up.

Still playing phone tag with the distibutor about embroidery for the hats. I'll get with them after the holiday and hopefuly get that sorted out by next week.

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
One question: Who the fuck says these are XL? Peewee Herman?? I can barely squeeze my neck throough my XL's? Is there an item order code for "beer gut"?

·
WTF is a motorcycle?
3,003 Posts
One question: Who the fuck says these are XL? Peewee Herman?? I can barely squeeze my neck throough my XL's? Is there an item order code for "beer gut"?
If it was just beer gut, you shouldn't have a problem with the neck :fu:

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
If it was just beer gut, you shouldn't have a problem with the neck :fu:

Nice! LOL

Scrap, I got XL last time and they are smaller than Mediums after one wash. I gave mjine way to guys a lot smaller then me, and my GF wears one to sleep in.

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice! LOL

Scrap, I got XL last time and they are smaller than Mediums after one wash. I gave mjine way to guys a lot smaller then me, and my GF wears one to sleep in.

I switched to 50/50 poly for a number of reasons. That was one of them. Just looking at my personal clothes, and how hard I am on them. Between working/living in them, spilling stuff on them (dirt, grease, solvents, battery acid), and then shoving everything I own in one load of laundry. After a couple months they look washed out, stretched, shrunk in wierd ways, etc. I've got more faded black T-shirts then I can wear, lol.

So, dualy noted and rectified.

The 100% cotton stuff is great, if your mom does your laundry and you sit on the couch all day. 50/50 last 20x longer, holds the color better, holds shape better, etc. I have a hand full of them that are a few years old. 1 being the CF shirts with my design, that are 50/50 blend. They still look and fit brand new. When I was comparing brands and materials, I noticed all those that stood up the best were all from the same material and supplier. So that's who I use now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts