Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the season coming to a close I figured it would be cool to rally a bunch of cool people and cool bikes together and make a killer day of it. Nothing crazy, hang out, get some food, maybe take a ride around the city.

So I invite anybody and everybody that feels like rolling into Atlanta for the day to come on down.

When: Saturday October 10, 2009

Where: Vortex Bar and Grill, Little 5 points, ATL

Time: 12pm.

Stuff: Eat, Drink, shoot the shit, look at cool bikes, figure it out from there...

Info and Directions: www.thevortexbarandgrill.com

Vortex Bar & Grill
438 Moreland Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30307-1423
404-688-1828

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,557 Posts
any chance there will be a photographer there??

·
Clutch it up already!
708 Posts
Ill probably be in

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts
It's a "family restaurant", i don't forsee there being any problem with you being there-i doubt they have any sort of age restrictions til after 11 or so.

might stop by.

·
WTF is a motorcycle?
3,003 Posts
I might be down for an atl ride. Got to vind some back roads to get there, fuck that 37 lane freeway shit.

Im 20, can I get into the bar and grill?
If I have the time and dough to make it down we can find some shit, though I don't have a bike to ride, so I'd be in the truck.

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Durring the afternoon you Won't have a problem Truck. It's a normal resturante. They don't card unless you actually try and buy booze.

It's gona be a chill day. If you gota roll in a cage that's cool.

I was gona bring my cam for posterity sake. Not gona be great shots but we'll deffinatly document the event.

·
Longtime rider
3,115 Posts
Please bring my handguards.
I dont have your handguards................ :LolLolLolLol: Just kidding. I know you was not talking to me. Plus you told me when I was taking them off they did not really do much. Guess they did more then you was thinking . HUH?

·
GURU
1,496 Posts
i hope to be there. as of now its a %40 chance of rain. if that changes the ill def. be in.

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts
Well, there is a storm rollin in, with lightning leading the way....who knows what it will be like tomorrow tho....is anybody actually going?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts