Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Do it naked !
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am new to this site , I am coming over from the motarded side ...LOL
I have a 2001 xr650r streetlegal , clean title , 60 hp , 1400 miles never in the dirt .
Lowered 2" and reworked by proaction suspensions , BRP tripple with sub mounted scotts damper , protaper fat bars and roller throttle and roller leavers .
17" excel wheels with talon hubs , michelin pilots , 320 ebc front rotor .
It is a bare bones kick start machine ...there is over 11 grand in this bike ...I had it out for 7000 or I am looking for a trade ...cbr900 streetfighter or some other fighter thats about equal in value ...I have a ton of cash in this bike .
This is a last minute post ...i have guy in NY thats going to do a cash and a ZX7 with really low miles if I can't find a good trade and I'll build my own fighter .
I am just outside philadelphia , right by Trenton , NJ .
Let me know what you guys think .
I can send some good detailed pics .
215-350-8758
I just tried to post pics and it keeps failing to load and not from the size .
I can email or go to craigslist philly and search xr650r and thats my bike .
I'll try and post some pics .
Greg

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
nice lookin bike

·
Do it naked !
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is a great looking and performs awsome ! I'm still trying to post some pic's , I'm not sure what it is .
It keeps saying up load file failed and I made that pic small .

Greg

·
Do it naked !
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I did ...For some reason I can't up load any of my pic's ...I shrunk them down , I just could not get them to load ,
You don't have the ones I sent you ? maybe you could try and load them from your end !
Did you move your machine ...I did not see it on ebay ?

Greg

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Use Photobucket, you can link pics from anywhere to photobucket and there's no size limits.

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
Yes I did ...For some reason I can't up load any of my pic's ...I shrunk them down , I just could not get them to load ,
You don't have the ones I sent you ? maybe you could try and load them from your end !
Did you move your machine ...I did not see it on ebay ?
Greg
Yeah I sold it and got something else. Pick it up tomorrow. http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5362

I still have the pics of your bike....such a sweet ride.

·
Do it naked !
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Trav you are the man !...Thanks for loading those pic's ...It is a great bike but I need to make room at the Inn for a streetfighter !
So if any of you guys have a clean streetfight I may be intrested in doing a trade .
Thanks

Greg

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Trav you are the man !...Thanks for loading those pic's ...It is a great bike but I need to make room at the Inn for a streetfighter !
So if any of you guys have a clean streetfight I may be intrested in doing a trade .
Thanks

Greg

Talked to you over on SMJ (as fizzmoto), I no longer have anything to trade. The FZ1 got totalled Sucks...
You've got a nice bike there.

·
Do it naked !
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry to hear about your lose raven ...You were a little far to run out and see your bike .

Trav the BMW is a great machine and I love the look of those bikes ! Good luck with it !
Greg

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
endo isn't payin attention. ravens fz was totalled by somebody while on the test ride.

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
^^^ yep , uhuh, yep, that's what it was :LolLolLolLol:

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
endo isn't payin attention. ravens fz was totalled by somebody while on the test ride.

Unfortunately a true story. Just god damn lucky the guy is OK. Plus the insurance company is giving me $5740 for the bike :party-smiley:

·
Do it naked !
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Anyone have a clean street fighter looking to trade for a streetlegal supermoto ...The only thing I'm lacking is time to put one together ... any CBR's out there ?

Greg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts