Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought i would shake off the cob webs before i detail it for the show this weekend. this was sunday's ride.

i guess you could say our group is a little biased when it comes to brand loyalty.......:D

boy i love guard rails......hope those dents weren't bikes!

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Yeah, I am no gear Nazi, but when I ride and lean like that, its only in full leathers...otherwise, I ride like grandma.

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Looks fun, where did you guys ride?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
get low get low :D

she looks great in action!

:metal:

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys we were just taking it easy that day. :D this more of what you want?

i actually intended to wear my leathers. (i had em in the strom bags when i went over to the shop to grab the TL) figured we wouldn't get too serious and decided not too. not to mention a bunch of guys on the street with full leathes draws a bit of attention from the po-po.

it was RT. 74 above ickesburg in perry county. just before RT. 75. nice road. that is actually the worst corner. but the best for pics.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Sweet pic bro..and don't sweat the leathers comment...that was some asshole...wait, it was me. :nuts::rock::party-smiley:

You must be a tall dude.....by the looks of that pic, you are not off seat all, not hanging off with arms, but yet the knee is still right down at ground level.

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You must be a tall dude.....by the looks of that pic, you are not off seat all, not hanging off with arms, but yet the knee is still right down at ground level.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......don't tell anyone. but 6'4 really helps when your trying to look fast.:nuts: however the plump 240 lbs. doesn't :LolLolLolLol:

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
thanks guys we were just taking it easy that day. :D this more of what you want?

i actually intended to wear my leathers. (i had em in the strom bags when i went over to the shop to grab the TL) figured we wouldn't get too serious and decided not too. not to mention a bunch of guys on the street with full leathes draws a bit of attention from the po-po.

it was RT. 74 above ickesburg in perry county. just before RT. 75. nice road. that is actually the worst corner. but the best for pics.
didn't know harley davidson made race leathers

lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
NIce pics, they look prity much pro quality, you must have someone in your group with a good camera.

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
didn't know harley davidson made race leathers

lol

hell i know what you mean. i was working at the shop the other week and here in walks a guy with the same jacket on. and he wanted his bike inspected. it was an old AMF harley cafe racer with the original tires on it. with like 6,000 miles. i think it was a 1978. but you made a good point with the colors. it was a reasonably priced HJC that fit my fat arse.

you coming down to carlisle or not? ............wussy

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
NIce pics, they look prity much pro quality, you must have someone in your group with a good camera.
thanks, the first two are from my olympus that is a few years old. i have always been impressed with the quality of them. it was a gift that i really, really was happy with. and prolly wont get anything but that from now on. and the last was a pro at a track day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts