Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find a strobe kit for my headlights. Looking for either white or white/red.

I do find alot of generic looking kits, but buying online and then getting them, I find out, the quality is never that great.

Does anyone have experience or know someone that had a good strobe system?

Any links to proven systems are welcome.

Thanks all.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
not really my bag, but i put alot of strobes in bikes for customers. best one's i've seen by far are ones found at police/emergency supply shops. they are stupid bright, but they do cost a lil more. much better quality than any of the auto-parts stores carry.

there's a major police/emt/fire supply shop online that carries some good ones, but i can't for the life of me remember the name of the place. i wanna say it's "Gall's" or something along those lines. the one's i've used from them in the past are extremely bright, and really good quality.

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
skr00zloose said:
not really my bag, but i put alot of strobes in bikes for customers. best one's i've seen by far are ones found at police/emergency supply shops. they are stupid bright, but they do cost a lil more. much better quality than any of the auto-parts stores carry.

there's a major police/emt/fire supply shop online that carries some good ones, but i can't for the life of me remember the name of the place. i wanna say it's "Gall's" or something along those lines. the one's i've used from them in the past are extremely bright, and really good quality.
DEFINITELY true! The police/emergency lights are WAY brighter than the BS they sell for cars usually...

They make LED one's that are INSANELY bright, they use Luxeon Leds, which are the brightest in the world. The other bonus of using leds, is they don't burn out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts