Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won a free track day courtesy of Sportbike Track Time and OhioRiders.net and forgot to research tracks in Ohio (which there are none). So I'm heading to Putnam Park later this month.

Anyone else here attending? The GF and I will be there Saturday the 24th. We got a motel room in Cloverdale, IN if anyone would like to meet up after the track day is over or Sunday morning before we head back to NE Ohio.

Later, Doug

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Have fun and good luck. There were a couple stt coaches at vir this weekend. The one that stands out the most was on a powder blue gsxr something.... Man that guy was fast as fuck! I think one session him and his student lapped me twice lol

·
Super Moderator
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some of my better pics. I think some of them were taken earlier in the day as I'm sure my knee came closer to the pavement in the afternoon sessions.

Later, Doug

Reactions: crystal_skull

·
ZUK ATTaCK
2,957 Posts
Cool as hell, I went to Gingerman with STT in august. What'd you think of how it was run? I'll prolly try to hit a couple more up next year and it'd be nice to have another person to go with. Bike looks good, nice pics.

Nate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts